Welcome to the second Article on the Sacral Chakra in the series of Dating The Chakras – Series!
I recommend you first head to read the first Dating Chakra 1 – The Root Chakra if you haven’t yet – but if you did, let’s dive in.
Why should you learn about your Chakras?
Through the exploration of the Chakras, you can gain a deeper understanding of:
- The energy and its flow in your body
- Who you are, what you are here to do, and what is your true purpose in life
- How to release physical, mental, and energetic blockages
- How to live more abundantly and securely in your life
- Working with your emotions and feelings better
- Increasing the energy levels of your body
- Connecting with the true nature of your Self
- Embracing your inner gifts and powers that you possess
All of these powerful benefits come from raising your awareness levels in the process of understanding your Chakras – your inner energetic system.
What is the Chakra System?
The Chakra System is one of the most ancient energy systems of the body that exist in the world.
The word “Chakra” means Wheel – a wheel of energy that is constantly flowing with energy from the base of your spine to the top of your head.
They are considered as the main centers of energy that are located inside the body and allow for various functions and abilities in the body.
The Chakra system represents the physical and energetic body.
Once one has gained mastery and cleared the blockages and imbalances of the Chakra System, their life force energy can finally flow freely through the body.
This allows for greater health, abundance and prosperity in all walks of life – through relationships, to work, to general health and communication – internally and externally.
There are 7 main chakras that are all interconnected in their energy and balancing levels.
I recommend reading the introduction article of this series before diving into the series [[Dating The Chakras – Series]]
Let us begin your date with the second Chakra – Your Sacral Chakra
Meet The Sacral chakra. The Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) is located just below the naval, and is associated with creativity, sexuality, and emotional balance.
Color – Orange, Element – Water
The Sacral chakra is the one that connects you with your sexuality, joy, pleasure and creativity.
When the Sacral chakra is balanced, it helps you feel joyful, creative, and playful.
When the Sacral chakra is unbalanced or blocked, you may feel low libido, lack of creative inspiration, or detached from life.
You may have difficulty experiencing the playful side of life. You may also feel disconnected from others and from your essence.
If your chakra was a partner and she wasn’t feeling aligned, how would you help her? How would you help a partner that loves feeling creative, playful and sexy?
As opposed to the Root Chakra that values security first – Think about your Sacral Chakra as this kind of adventerous partner that needs more adventure and creativity to feel good and loved.
Encourage self expression, Sensual experiences and creative work – it will promote healing and movement of the energies in this chakra.
What is the gift of the Sacral Chakra?
Your Sexuality and Creativity
It is well known that sexuality and creativity are closely related. Some of the greatest minds in the world have all practiced various versions of Semen Retention and preservation of their sexual energy. This eventually results in the transmutation of this energy to higher planes, to higher chakras, and allows the ability to create new work – new fields and inventions. Some of the people that are said to practice this are Nikola Tesla, Steve Jobs, Isaac Newton, and Mike Tyson.
Sensuality and Pleasure
The Sacral Chakra has a lot to do with your physical experience of the body, of touch, and of your senses. This can be anything from being immersed in a physical experience such as swimming at sea, having a mindful meal where you indulge all of the senses to experiencing a close romantic relationship with a lover. These are all expressions of the Sacral Chakra.
Relationships and Social Connections
The sacral chakra is linked to our ability to form and maintain healthy relationships with others. When a person has a balanced Sacral Chakra he radiates warmth and joy. This Chakra governs your capacity for empathy, compassion, and intimacy in relationships and social connections.
Signs this Chakra is unbalanced
When this Chakra is blocked you feel as if your creativity drops, you find that social connections are hard to cultivate, and you are generally out of touch with your emotions.
You may fear of losing special relationships, you may feel a low or too high sexual drive in a relationship, and you may have difficulty working on creative projects.
Some of the main symptoms can be:
- Lack of creativity
- Mood swings
- Lack of emotional control
- Increased or decreased sexual drive
- Lack of stability in relationships
- Addictive behaviors
My experience with the Sacral Chakra
As a creative person – when the Sacral Chakra is blocked I can really feel my work not delivering a punch. This can happen when you are too narrow focused and forget to introduce novelty, playfulness, and joy into your life. Additionally when your sexual energy is overused or repressed you can experience it in your work and it flows less naturally, with less natural energy to back you up.
Let’s dive into how you can start balancing this Chakra.
How to Balance the Sacral Chakra
To balance your Sacral Chakra you need to reconnect with your playful side, your joyful and creative side.
This can be a changing point in your life if you are always timid and lack creativity in your day to day.
An executive that is working long hours in suit and drives hours in traffic to mundane work is a prime example of someone that needs to release the pent up energies of this chakra.
On the other hand you may have overactive energy in this chakra that is not allowing you to properly channel it into productive work and growth. Both sides demand attention yet will be resolved with the same intention and practice.
Exercise to balance the Sacral Chakra
One exercise you can begin utilizing to balance the Sacral Chakra is drawing a beautiful mind map.
This will allow you to inspire yourself and bring out more of the creativity you have inside of you to life.
If you are too analytical and repress your creativity and playfulness create a mindmap about all the things you can change in your life to grow and introduce more creativity. The important part here is that you DRAW the mind map – as opposed to just writing it down. Make it a conscious effort to create drawings with colors, even if you are a lousy drawer – the expression here is what matters.
If your energy of the Sacral Chakra is overactive and too scattered – contain it with Writing the mind map down instead of drawing.
Write down all of the things you believe are causing you rushes of emotion and how you can cool them down a bit to your liking.
The Sacral Chakra allows you to explore your emotional aspect and your creative energy. While you do this excersie connect with the energy that arises and see how it affects you during and after the session itself.
When your Sacral Chakra is open
- You are tapped into the creative forces in your life. Creativity flows through you with ease and joy.
- Your Sexual energy is fully balanced and healed.
- You pursue relationships that are beneficial and good for you.
- Your Social Connections are healthy and strong
- You have more confidence in your inner self and your ability to create change in your reality
- You are accepting of your natural creative force and channel it to meaningful projects.
Overall when this chakra is balanced you experience a more playful and joyful part of life – you are less robotic and the mundane parts of life become colorful again.
Affirmations to help your Sacral Chakra stay balanced
Practicing affirmations can have a strong effect on your well being and reprogramming of your subconscious mind to dissolve your subconscious blockages as you heal your internal world, your belief system, and connect with your higher self.
Here are some affirmations and auto-suggestions that can help your Sacral chakra stay balanced and clear:
- I am creative and prosperous in my creative pursuits.
- I have a great love life, my energy is directed at the right direction at all times.
- I am passionate about life. My creativity allows me to create beautiful experiences for myself and others.
- I have great relationships with my friends and loved ones. I have healthy boundaries in place and I am greatly fulfilled with my friendships.
Experiment with what feels right for you and use the affirmations that resonate with you the most.
More Practices that can help you unblock the Sacral Chakra
The best practices to unblock your Sacral chakra and the Chakra systems in general will always revolve around inner work. It is only through inner work that you begin to see that reality doesn’t happen OUT there. It happens IN there first and only then outside of you.
“The outer world is a reflection of the inner world.”
― Wayne Dyer
You are the cause and not the effect. It’s something that may be hard to grasp for those who have lived most of their life with the belief and perception that things happen to them – yet it is a fact that your life is first and foremost an inner experience.
Some of the practices I recommend you integrate in your life for overall well being and directly to unblock, heal, and balance your chakras:
- Meditation – Meditation is the common thread across all inner work. If you are a seasoned reader of my work you already know I treat meditation as a basic foundation for your living. Just like sleep, exercise, eating, and brushing your teeth – meditation is a basic activity that should be incorporated in your life consistently to get the best results and maximize your ability to enjoy and appreciate life. It is also the foundation for anyone wishing to develop a higher spiritual connection to the divine and experience deeper dimensions and understanding to life.
- Journaling – this is another foundational practice that will allow you to dive deeper into your internal world, thought proccesses, emotions, perceptions, beliefs, and habits. It will allow you to connect to your subcosncious mind and bring to surface subcosncous blockages that are holding you back from the goals and success you wish to achieve. Journaling can also be used as a tool to deepen your connection with the Chakras and enhance your natural ability to sense blockages before they even come.
- Kundalini Meditation – Kundalini meditation is a type of meditation that is more focused on moving the natural energy of your body in alignment with your Chakra System and your energetic body. It helps move stagnated energy throughout your body and clear the blockages on a more Energetic level which is faster and more immediate. However it is a more advanced meditation technique and while it does help dissolve blockages faster, a blockage can only truly be dissolved once dealt with at the ROOT and not through quick fixes.
Other activities that may help you feel more grounded and connected to life are regular exercises, walks outside, time spent in nature, family and friends time, maintaining an healthy routine and eating a balanced diet.
The Matching Solfeggio Frequencies for the Sacral Chakra
As you may know, the Solfeggio Frequencies are a set of powerful frequencies that interact with different energies and vibrations in your physical and energetic body.
There are 7 main solfeggio frequencies
The 7 Solfeggio frequencies and their effects are:
396 Hz: The frequency of Abundance, liberation and freeing oneself from
negative thoughts and emotions.
417 Hz: The frequency of change and undoing negative patterns or behaviors.
528 Hz: The frequency of transformation and DNA repair, as well as the
frequency of love and compassion.
639 Hz: The frequency of communication, harmonious relationships, and
741 Hz: The frequency of expression and self-expression, as well as the
frequency of finding solutions and solving problems.
852 Hz: The frequency of spiritual enlightenment and opening up to higher
963 Hz: The frequency of divine connection and channel of light.
I would say that the most fitting Solfeggio frequency to heal the Sacral Chakra would be the 417 Hz which allows you to let go of negativity and cultivates higher levels of creative energy. Use this frequency and experiment with others as well for a balancing effect on your mind and body.
Try them out on Spotify or Youtube to cleanse your aura and your personal frequency.
Just by listening to the calming sounds you’ll already experience an elevated healing effect. Additionally they are great for deep focus and deep work as well.
Challenges in Unblocking the Chakras
At times there may be blockages that are harder and more challenging to unblock and release. These blockages may manifest as amplified symptoms of the fears and physical symptoms outlined above. In these times the best thing to do is to relax, let go, and accept they are part of your reality at the moment. Resisting and battling a blockage will only serve to make it harder to unblock. Through time and perspective you will gain more insights into how and why the blockages have formed, and how you can begin to release them in the way that feels right for you.
In times of challenge it can also be a good decision to get advice from a mentor, a coach, a therapist, a holistic healer or a spiritual teacher you resonate with. They will be able to guide you to your destination in the right pace and shine more light from a vantage point – to help you unclog the block in the easiest and most natural way for you. There is nothing to be ashamed of for asking for help or guidance, it is a natural part of life.
Throughout history we always relied on other people to help us and guide us with wisdom and advice. Whether it be parents, family members, community members, teachers or elders. The point of getting help is to learn how to deal with it alone – not to become dependent on the source of guidance.
If you resonate with my words and guidance, I invite you to explore the possibility of working together and see if we’re a good fit to collaborate on your personal journey here.
I hope you enjoyed the Second article of the series and I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts, impressions, and insights you have gathered from taking the Sacral Chakra on a date.
As always if you have any questions please feel free to comment down below or send me a message.
See you on the next one – Dating Chakra 3 – The Solar Plexus Chakra
– Limitless Master 33